When you want to work successfully with other professional advisors.
Collaboration is a great idea; until we actually have to work with others. The simple fact is that working on a client case alongside other professional advisors can be challenging, difficult, and sometimes downright impossible. That’s why we created LINK.
Take any two people, no matter how much they like and respect each other, put them in a room and it’s just a matter of time before it becomes a competition for the truth. Working together can be tough, even when it’s good.
The problem with working collaboratively is that most people are very well-intended, but poorly equipped to be part of a collaborative team. Most people don’t even know the differences between cooperation and collaboration, let alone how to make them work successfully.
LINK is directly aimed at the mindset, process and tools to create and operate in powerful, collaborative teams. Wealth holders need a team. The better you can work in that team, the better results they get, and the better results you’ll enjoy. It’s time to turn the corner and succeed on your terms, and help others do the same.
When you participate in LINK, you’ll finish the program with:
- How to bet the “buy in” of both prospects and clients in taking a collaborative approach
- The “right questions” to ask prospects, clients and potential collaborators
- How to handle the initial face-to-face meeting with other advisors, including detailed talking points for the meeting
- The 4 Phase Model for Planning (this is a game-changer)
- How, who and when to run collaborative meetings
- A process to create more trust between everyone involved
- The keys to getting engaged by the client to carry out a collaborative process
- A proven system to guide the communication between your client and the other advisors
- A specific structure for strategy planning meetings and client recommendation meetings
- The confidence to execute the 5 Best Practices of Collaboration
Our team is ready to address specific questions, encourage you and support you as you complete the online course of study.
“I’ve worked on behalf of my clients alongside other professional advisors for decades. But what I learned
in LINK brought a whole new
level of awareness, understanding, confidence and process to collaborating. I wish I’d learned this a long time ago.”
– Larry Lehmann J.D., AEP®, CAP®, Legacy Wealth Coach™