For Advisors that really want to accelerate their growth, we typically recommend a coach and/or a study group.
Study groups are an important resource as they provide an opportunity for professional development, networking, and peer support.
Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices to improve your skills and knowledge.
Connect with peers and share ideas and experiences while expanding your professional network.
Be part of a supportive environment where you can discuss challenges and seek guidance from your peers. Whether you're new to the business or a seasoned veteran, you'll bring a different perspective to the table.
- Proven leading practice models for integrated fee-planning services
- Pricing models for frictionless client onboarding
- Recurring revenue strategy for increased profitability and growth of your business
- How leading advisors have made the shift
- Client-facing tools and resources to substantiate your value
- How to handle objections from existing and prospective clients
- Marketing approaches to introduce fee planning to existing clients
- How to unlock introductions from accountants and lawyers with fee-planning
- Why fee planning is the future of financial services
- How to avoid the commodity trap by leveraging fees
- Why and how to engage non-liquid clients on a fee basis
- Why every business owner needs a fee-planner sitting at their table
Come ready to learn and participate in order to unlock the growth potential of your business.